dimarts, 1 de juny del 2010

Australia




Nicole Kidman is probably one of the most beautiful actress of hollywood. The first time I saw she was in the film Mouline Rouge. I was eight and this film was incredible for me. Since that moment I follow all her steps in the cinema world and she has became one of my favourite actress. One of her last film was Australia, a fantastic movie where she plays the roll of a british rich woman that have business in Australia and travels to there. In the film she performs with one of my favourite actors too. He is Hugh Jackman. Hugh Jackman plays the roll of a mountain boy of Australia that shows to the rich woman the land of her business. I put here some photos of Nicole and Hugh and of Australia, definetly one of my favourite movies.

1 comentari:

  1. Claudia!
    I want to see this film for a long time but I haven't find the moment.
    I hope someday I can see it.
    I guess now when we finish the exams I'm going to have time.
    See you tomorrow.

    ResponElimina